Friday, December 3, 2010

Can you See IT?

Each day technologies emerge with sometimes an eye opening experience.
Finding a "new" technology experience to test drive whether surfing on the Internet or when shopping at your local Best Buy or P.C. Richards is always exciting!

I reflect for a moment when my dad bought me my curling iron for my hair as a Christmas gift.... I thought that was the best invention ever made since I had the straightest hair on earth!
A curling iron was a miracle to me that Christmas! It was a technology experience that I still enjoy today!

Thanks Dad!

No comments:

I Have Great Faith in a Seed

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.-
Henry David Thoreau

The Second Coming by David Gelernter