Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thing Number Twenty: YouTube, You Can't Always Get What You Want...

If you have noticed anything at all on this Blog it might be the You Tube video of House...the Television show starring Hugh Laurie. HL is an acerbic Doctor at Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, in New Jersey. Each episode is truly based upon extremely unusual medical cases.

House and HL have won many awards ---BTW now in it's fourth year.

A special episode of House will air right after tonights Super Bowl!

And the infamous song from the philosopher/musician Mike Jagger:

"You can't always get what you want...but if you try sometimes, you get what you need."




No comments:

I Have Great Faith in a Seed

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.-
Henry David Thoreau

The Second Coming by David Gelernter