Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing Number Twenty-One: Podcasts with your Mummy!

Mummy Found @ Your Library:
In the 21st Century we are "Time" challenged. Edgar Allan Poe wished he knew who would be president in 2045. Don't you? Listen to an excerpt from Some Words with a Mummy.

http://rriskin.podbean.com/


PodBean.com is where I am premiering a few short teaser MP3's for a series of You Have a Voice @ Your Library ---from various Free Public Domain Classical Book sites. A major goal is to bring Back the Classics in a new venue and to encourage reading the Classics electronically. Having total control over content allows for titanic creativity and experimenting with this new library Web 2.0 idea!

Two Channels are currently available: Fright Night Classics: Edgar Allan Poe
and Existential Experiments: Nathaniel Hawthorne
Dreams and Nightmares: Lewis Carroll
with more content to be added soon!

I hope you send me some feedback!

Thanks,
Roxann

No comments:

I Have Great Faith in a Seed

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.-
Henry David Thoreau

The Second Coming by David Gelernter