Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing Number Twenty-Two: Share and Sharon , Devin and Grace

What a collaborative thrill to create our "own" BlogTalk Radio session back in December 2007.

Grace, Sharon, Devin and I engaged in a lively Blog Talk Radio session about the anniversary of John Lennon's death(December 8th).

Together we experienced a blog... in a "non-traditional" Blog format.
It became an archival mp3 forever... i guess!

To find it and hear it you can locate it on our personal blogs.

It was a truly enjoyable experience!

No comments:

I Have Great Faith in a Seed

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.-
Henry David Thoreau

The Second Coming by David Gelernter