Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thing Twenty-three: You Got What You Needed!

Participating in the Twenty-Three Things was an exploratory adventure... not quite like an Alice in Wonderland Adventure but non-the-less just as exciting! Don't you think you found some curious things?

Discovering what seemed like old technology turned into something new a "redesign" ... Google Docs and zoho are similar and creative for community communications. I can see this evolving right in front of our eyes.

Blogs, Blog Readers, RSS Feeds and the mashup of a Blog into Blog Talk Radio- which is in my Blog- I will brag here was just the best! We are on Yoko Ono's website too!

Podcasts alone suffice for what they are created for, but finding the PodBean website was truly a treasure! MORE than just a Podcasting app, a synthesis of Web 2.0 "things" enabling iTune, RSS feed, downloading and even more accessibility at just one click! I will brag again! I loved it and will use it to volunteer my skills sometime in the future for a library production. (see Post 21 Mummy Found @ Your Library)

As not to bore you with all that I have learned and enjoyed here, thanks to everyone who showed the wherewithal and determination to the Finish Line! I have first place ribbon and Gold Stars! As a member of the Tech Team I am very proud!

Kudos and Hooray for you!

As Mike Jagger would say: I hope You got what you needed! I did too! Let's go for more!

Roxann

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Roxann, Great photo of you guys and the car! Thanks for posting that. I also enjoyed your blog talk radio segments. You Rock! --Ramona

I Have Great Faith in a Seed

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.-
Henry David Thoreau

The Second Coming by David Gelernter